20403 NBA FANTASY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20403 NBA FANTASY

NBA fantasy game

You are not connected. Please login or register

# of Rounds

+2
umwongmc
robbie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1# of Rounds Empty # of Rounds Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:16 pm

robbie

I don't think it's fair that there are an odd number of rounds in the draft.

I say either add a 14th round or go down to 12 rounds.

2# of Rounds Empty Re: # of Rounds Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:13 pm

umwongmc

last round doesnt mean anything anyways...i was picking 17th last year and had no problem picking up my guy...although someone had suggested flipping the order for the last round which didnt end up happening

3# of Rounds Empty Re: # of Rounds Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 pm

beeno

I think if there's money involved (no matter how little), it has to be fair (no matter what rd), if adding/dropping a rd is not an option, maybe do a random draw for the 13th rd

4# of Rounds Empty Re: # of Rounds Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:57 pm

robbie

Or instead of adding/dropping a round can you set up the waiver priority based on inverse draft order?

That way 18th pick gets first pick from the FA pool, 17th pick gets second pick from FA pool, etc?

You can still have your 12 hour rule in effect for adding/dropping players and then when everyone has gotten their first chance to add/drop a player the waiver can be reopened to whichever waiver rules you had last year.

5# of Rounds Empty Re: # of Rounds Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 pm

oliver

the waiver order should be the inverse of draft order regardless of whether we do an extra round or not.

having an extra round is probably easiest.

6# of Rounds Empty Re: # of Rounds Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:47 pm

theGOAT

yea waivers should be inverse to begin with. Rd 13 should be the opposite of the first or random.. or we just add another round

7# of Rounds Empty Re: # of Rounds Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:15 pm

ren ren

Admin

theGOAT wrote:yea waivers should be inverse to begin with. Rd 13 should be the opposite of the first or random.. or we just add another round

a new random order for 13th round sounds good to me rather than adding another round because i feel the league is already deep enough as it is... all in favor and I will have Will do it up!

https://20403.forumotion.com

8# of Rounds Empty Re: # of Rounds Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:20 pm

ren ren

Admin

ren ren wrote:
theGOAT wrote:yea waivers should be inverse to begin with. Rd 13 should be the opposite of the first or random.. or we just add another round

a new random order for 13th round sounds good to me rather than adding another round because i feel the league is already deep enough as it is... all in favor and I will have Will do it up!

that actually reminds me that it does effect Edir and Oliver's recent trade... unless you guys don't mind just swapping spots after the random order is done

https://20403.forumotion.com

9# of Rounds Empty Re: # of Rounds Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm

theGOAT

ren ren wrote:
ren ren wrote:

that actually reminds me that it does effect Edir and Oliver's recent trade... unless you guys don't mind just swapping spots after the random order is done
Just randomize it and oli will figure it out later

10# of Rounds Empty Re: # of Rounds Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:57 pm

oliver

yeah just randomize it and we'll figure it out after

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum